Customer rights and duties
To obtain health care commensurate with his need in accordance with approved medical standards, without discrimination in receiving health care.
Open file is Free.
Knowing the job titles and credentials of the Medical and Clinical Team.
Knowing the diagnosis, the treatment plan, and any possible complications or alternative treatments if available. This will be done in a simple, clear, and easily understandable language, with answering all the client’s questions and providing translation if required.
Knowing the cost and duration of treatment.
Being informed of the planned tests or treatments and who will conduct it.
Maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of his health and social information and data, so that only those who have a direct relationship with his treatment, disclosure of any patient information requires the client’s written consent.
Follow-up of his treatment in case he desires to do so and inform him if the situation necessitates transfer to any other Medical institutions according to the regulations of the Ministry of Health.
Inform him about the regulations of treatment in the Renewal and Reward Medical Center that are related to his treatment, and his duties towards the Center and its employees. Also advise him on the process of submitting inquiries and complaints.
Agreement or refusal to participate in medical research.
Asking the health practitioner, “Did you wash your hands” to avoid the possibility of infection before the examination.
Rejection of the proposed method of treatment within the limits permitted by the system, bearing the consequences after being explained to the client.
Receiving a paper copy of the Medical Prescription if needed.
Get a free medical report.
1. It is the client’s duty to provide all information about his health condition, which includes but is not limited to:
a. Symptoms he is currently complaining about.
b. Diseases that have already been treated.
c. Cases requiring admission to the hospital.
d. Medicines, nutritional supplements, or any substances that abuse them.
e. Any other information related to his health, such as family medical history.
2. Inform the treating team if there is no intention to continue the scheduled treatment.
3. Follow the treatment instructions as provided by the medical staff.
4. Respect the Renewal and Reward Center policies related to treatment.
5. Adhere to appointments attendance and financial obligations related to his care.
6. Observe and respect the rights of other clients and not infringe upon them or divulge what might affect their dignity.
7. Inform customer service staff when there is any change in your information such as phone numbers, address, or ID updates.
8. Refrain from smoking inside the center and its close premises to avoid related violation fine(1000SR).
9. Respect all employees of the Renewal and Reward Center and not to violate their rights in any verbal or physical way.